I used to love chocolate deserts, but lately I’ve been on a fruit kick. This cobbler is perfect when you just want something light but sweet. This recipe comes from . Check them out for more great desert recipes!
• 1 pint fresh blueberries
• 2 Tbsp gluten free oatmeal
• 1/2 cup gluten free four mix
• 1/2 tsp sea salt
• 1/2 tsp xanthum gum
• 1/2 tsp baking soda
• 1-1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 4 Tbsp agave nectar or maple syrup
• 4 Tbsp coconut oil
• 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
• 1 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly coat an 8×8 baking dish with oil (preferably coconut oil)
3. Pour blueberries into baking dish.
4. In a mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients and whisk.
5. Combine the wet ingredients and pour into the dry ingredients bowl.
6. Whisk the mixture to combine. The mix will thicken after about 30 seconds.
7. Pour the mix over the blueberries in the dish.
8. Sprinkle with additional oatmeal.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes until crust is golden brown.